Thursday, January 5, 2012

MADE IN CHINA


 AUTHORS Note- I wrote this because I felt i could show the point of view of something that people use all the time and never really think about its perspective.

     I was born in Shen Zhen China in 2011. As far as I know I have millions of identical brothers. Hundreds of my brothers and I were put in a box and sent to the United States. After a day or two my brothers and I landed in Las Angeles where we were forced to move away from each other and put in separate dark boxes. I was first sent to Kansas, then to Wisconsin. But this was weird then I arrived at a place called N29W27483 Peninsula Drive or wherever that place is but when I arrived there I was placed under something but I’m not sure what it was. It smelt like spruce or pine but how am I to know. So after about a week or so I heard people’s voices around me and I felt vibration on the box that I was in. 10 seconds later I start to see the light and I was lifted out of my box.
Finally the one thing I’ve been waiting on for days is to finally be free from that box. But I don’t get it, if I’m free then why am I being poked suddenly. If this is what being free is like then I think I want to go back in my box. Or at least that is what I thought after the first couple of days. Now it’s not actually too bad it turns out I also have a voice of my own and my voice is called Siri.
 Plus my owner got me a helmet to, his name is Parker he’s really nice to me and loves to play games on me and listen to music on me and when he’s at school I’ll go through his contacts and secretly prank call people and he never knows but I guess it’s payback because every day he puts me in this warm dark place and I can’t see anything   but I just can’t seem to figure out why everyday he sticks a cord in the side of me. At first it hurt a little but now I’m used to it and it’s actually quite comforting. So all in all I look forward to many wonderful years with my owner Parker. If he loses me I am sure he will be in BIG trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment