Thursday, May 10, 2012

Quality Headphones=Beats

Authors Note- The topic I chose I understand and can express it very well considering that I use the everyday and everywhere.

Good headphones are a pair that fits around my ear snug and looks cool on the outside to. I would base my choice off of a couple of things. One it would have to have good base, two it would have to fit around my ear perfectly. Three, it would have to be sound canceling and finally it would need to be cool and stylish.

I would choose to have beats because they have everything on my checklist of quality headphones. They have cool colors which make it stylish. They have amazing bass and are easy to carry around. If I had to give my headphones a rating from 1 to 10 I would give them a 8. Beats by Dr. Dre are one of the greatest earphones ever made.          When in doubt..... BEAT OUT

1 comment: