Thursday, March 7, 2013

I Think...


Authors Note: I chose this piece to show my skills with predicting and to show word choice that will improve my scores

In the story Touching Spirit Bear there is a boy who is a maniac and hurts a kid so badly the kid almost dies. The kid who did the beating was sent to either a healing circle or jail forever and he had a choice to make. This kid chose the heeling circle which meant he would have to endure countless days and nights in the skin tearing weather. From my understanding I believe that this kid will endure the most painful thing he has ever had to endure and he must find his self as a whole and find his inner piece. In order to do this he will meet up with some of the most fearsome creature known to mankind.

The reason I think this is because in other stories I have read most of them have a climax that have some kind of incident in the middle or end of the story. The reason I also think this is because when I was previewing this book it talked about the pain he will have to go through in order to survive. Thus leading me to my theory, and that’s what I think will happen at the end of Touching Spirit Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment