Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Physical Exercise


What is physical exercise? If you ask 100 people this question you will probably get a lot of different answers. For some people physical exercise is a cruel punishment that none should have to endure. On the other hand, for some people it is their favorite part of the day where they get to go exercise and play a game that requires you to do more than just sitting on the couch and eating potato chips. Physical exercise is a huge part of life for me because that’s what keeps me healthy and provides me with a challenge and enjoyment.

Physical exercise to me  is a way to stay healthy and have fun while exercising. Physical exercise provides me with good health because when your participating, you’re getting exercise, you’re staying active, and when you stay active as a kid it will help you later in life. It may seem tough at times but you only have to be active for 60 minutes a day and you will stay healthy and in good shape. A way that makes this time easier for me is finding someone else that wants to exercise with me, such as a friend or a family member. For me it’s easy to get out and exercise because my family is always active with soccer, basketball, baseball, and much more.

People may not enjoy physical exercise but I love it. I spend any time that I can and go out and get some exercise because it keeps you in shape and healthy. I enjoy physical exercise because it’s fun playing games against your class mates, friends, or family. Physical exercise also provides me with a challenge. It challenges me to try to do better every time I do this activity or sport. An example would be like in soccer when my team is in the championship game and in order to win you must challenge yourself to play the best you have ever played.

Physical exercise is a huge part of life for me because that’s what keeps me healthy and provides me with a challenge and enjoyment. A quote that really stands out to me about physical activity is a quote by Edward Stanley, "Those who think they have no time for exercise will eventually have to make time for illness." This quote means that without physical exercise we will become weak and not as healthy. Therefore physical exercise should be a daily thing for everyone and I will always strive to make this part of my everyday life.

1 comment:

  1. This piece is really good, I liked how you used a quote in it! Your introduction is amazing and it drew me in to read it!

    ReplyDelete